Top Sexiest Songs Ever!

I have been inspired by Cynthia's top 5 songs you are currently listening to as well as Deejah's Top 5 most hated songs. I have decided to compile my Top 5 favorite songs that come to mind when people ask "What's the difference between making love and sex?" These are not songs that are romantic, let's light some candles songs, these are sexaaay songs. It is hard to narrow down to 5 because how can you exclude Marvin or Donna Summer but this is my perfect list. (Not in order of preference)
1. Slave to Love- Bryan Ferry
This is the one to start it all off. Now it has a slow enough ballad type melody to make you think, ah romantic song, but if you listen to the lyrics it will change your mind. " Tell her i´ll be waiting in the usual place...No I can´t escape I´m a slave to love." It makes me think of meeting up for one purpose only, while the rest of the music seems to have a seductive build up. It doesn't hurt that this is part of the 9 1/2 week soundtrack.
2. Kiss You All Over- Exile
This one is all about the beat. The beginning 10 seconds just puts you into the right frame of mind. Don't you just want someone to call you and say "When I get home, babe, gonna light your fire, all day I've been thinkin' about you, babe. You're my one desire...Oh, babe I wanna taste your lips, I wanna fill your fantasy...YEAAAAAAHHH".
3. I Want You Now- Depeche Mode
Now we are getting closer. This is a breathy fantasy song. "I want you now. Tomorrow won’t do. There’s a yearning inside." This is just such a raw lyric with the best raw vocal ever!
4. Cream- Prince
No list is complete with at least one Prince tune. There are sooo many to choose from; Erotic City, Gett Off, Sexy MF and on and on. This one just does it for me. Prince could literally recite the phone book and make it the most sensual thing you ever heard. Now, if you add erotic lyrics, and his sexy guitar riffs you are a goner! Plus this one is for the ladies "Cream get on top. Cream U will cop. Cream don't u stop..."
5. Closer to God- Nine Inch Nails
I think this song could potentially be the one song that could make everyone's list. It is just downright primal. No love making here ...."I want to f&*% you like an animal". The beat hits it just right, the lyrics are as provocative as it gets and it just makes you think of things you normally wouldn't. I don't know if it takes you closer to God but it takes you closer to somethin'!
Now it's your turn. What tunes turn you on?
Closer is a great pick! Mu Prince pick would be Soft and Wet!
Posted by
Unknown |
12:55 PM
Sorry - my Prince pick - not mu!
Posted by
Unknown |
12:56 PM
I have 2 songs that would fit this -
All I Want is You - U2 and
Back in Your Arms - Bruce
Also, Kiss by Prince is great for the spare sexy beat and lyrics. I have a way longer list of songs I hate. ;-)
Posted by
Me |
7:12 AM
There is a thin line between love and hate!
Come on you have had way more relationships than Lara and I. And I know some of those weren't "Love" relationships. You can do 5. I know you can.
Posted by
blogedyblogblog |
1:44 PM