« Home | I Hate Change » | Top Sexiest Songs Ever! » | Make it work! » | Tagged! » | Oscars 2006 »

Vacation Malaise


Don’t you hate getting back to work off taking time off? First you spend time doing double duty preparing to be away from the hellhole in the first place only to return to a pile of priority, urgent, must get to now or life as we know it will come to a crashing halt, stack of crap.

How can I be expected to jump right in when I spent a week waking up au natural (by this I mean, sans alarm clock); read my magazines and catalogues telling me what is the latest and greatest in house wares all the while being poolside; play with my nifty new wheel of fortune video game; taking hard earned naps from these exhausting activities, and have a luxurious day at the spa? How?!?!?

Today is only Tuesday and the brand new shiny me, rejuvenated me, I can take on the world me, is already starting to lose its luster. By Friday I fully intend to get back to my normal jaded self. But until then, I will stare out my window and pine away for another 9 days away.

oohhhhh poor baby!!!! :-)

Yeah. No sympathy here. Must be rough.

Post a Comment

Pages Read

  • Book Club : 0
  • Fun Book: 0

Top 5

  • Favorite Things (This week):
  • 1. Best DVD- Devil Wears Prada
  • 2. Best Show- Ugg...re-runville
  • 3. Addiction- holiday cookies
  • 4. Music- CD Mix from Katie
  • 5. Way to Relax- Bubble Baths