« Home | Sad Songs Say So Much » | Things are coming up rosie » | Vacation Malaise » | I Hate Change » | Top Sexiest Songs Ever! » | Make it work! » | Tagged! » | Oscars 2006 »

LOST THAT LOVING FEELING?



I couldn't resist. Is this a strange coincidence or is child molestation far behind?





Tom Cruise vs. Michael Jackson
Is White--------- Is Now White
Public fued w/ Brooke Shields --------- Dated Brooke Shields
Dated Cher --------- Looks like Cher
Member of cult like religion --------- Member of cult like religion
(Scientology) --------- (Jehovah’s Witness)
Widely rumored to be gay --------- Widely rumored to be gay
Nickname (TomKat, Crazy Cruise) --------- Nickname (King of Pop, Wacko Jacko)
Had a child with Katie Holmes --------- Had two children with Debbie Rowe
rumored to be a $$ arrangement ---------rumored to be a $$ arrangement
Famous Oprah Meltdown --------- Famous Satellite Drug Meltdown
Claims to get people off drugs --------- Was addicted to drugs
Media Domination sparks backlash --------- Media Domination sparks backlash

While funny, I would never want either of these guys on my blog.

UGH! They are gross.

Very gross!

Update your blog so I don't have to keep looking at these lunatics!!!!

CREEPY!!!!

Post a Comment

Pages Read

  • Book Club : 0
  • Fun Book: 0

Top 5

  • Favorite Things (This week):
  • 1. Best DVD- Devil Wears Prada
  • 2. Best Show- Ugg...re-runville
  • 3. Addiction- holiday cookies
  • 4. Music- CD Mix from Katie
  • 5. Way to Relax- Bubble Baths