« Home | Let's Work Together » | Finally!! » | Top 5 Reasons why I will need to drink tonight... » | R.I.P. » | Apple is Evil! » | Melissa is coming!!! » | Ask a Mexican! » | My must see for fall » | AUF WIEDERSEHEN » | Fresh Start »

10 Random Things About Me

Yes, I was tagged by Lara, too.

  • I felt transported back to my childhood when I got the chance to see Casino Royal with my Dad.
  • Be careful to make sure that the insta read thermometer is set to Fahrenheit and not Celsius when you are cooking your bird for Thanksgiving. I almost went into cardiac arrest but it turned out alright with a little help from Mom and Dad.
  • Doing a quick about face when you spot your ex at the mall is not exactly the coolest or most subtle move. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.
  • I have not bought a single Christmas gift yet and have no thoughts as to what to purchase. This is not a good sign.
  • Coming back to work on Monday after being off for almost a week sucks!
  • I am glad that the temperature seems to have taken a turn. There is nothing better than sweater weather!
  • I love that the holiday movie season has officially kicked off. Maybe it will make up for the poor summer showings.
  • I just realized that I haven’t purchased any new music in forever. I gotta get my butt in gear.
  • I found a great tennis racket program where I can try out 2 demo rackets each week for a month. It is just $30 and then I can apply the money to a new racket.
  • Playing monopoly with the hubby on game cube each night does not help going to sleep at a reasonable hour.

Good list. I am with you on the holiday shopping and am totally behind.

You and hubby need to get out of your tween years and back into adulthood! Get to sleep!

Play on player! I do not miss the PS2 that ex took with him! We would stay up for hours playing games.

Yeah, it's crazy. It is fun though.

what's a game cube :-(
is that like x box?

yea for holiday movies AND sweater season!!!

I SHOT my ex at the mall. At least you turned away. :-)

Post a Comment

Pages Read

  • Book Club : 0
  • Fun Book: 0

Top 5

  • Favorite Things (This week):
  • 1. Best DVD- Devil Wears Prada
  • 2. Best Show- Ugg...re-runville
  • 3. Addiction- holiday cookies
  • 4. Music- CD Mix from Katie
  • 5. Way to Relax- Bubble Baths