« Home | Finally!! » | Top 5 Reasons why I will need to drink tonight... » | R.I.P. » | Apple is Evil! » | Melissa is coming!!! » | Ask a Mexican! » | My must see for fall » | AUF WIEDERSEHEN » | Fresh Start » | What's New »

Let's Work Together

I have waited almost a solid week before posting anything on the recent elections and subsequent Democratic takeover of the Congress. Well as most of you know, I am just giddy with excitement and almost disbelief that the Republican machine didn't steal this one too. Mind you, I have no doubt that there was some shady machinations going on but apparently too many people voted for the Dems to make a difference. How refreshing!

After reading and watching the election wrap ups and aftershocks, Rumsfeld weenie roast anyone, I have to say watching Bushie backpedal is quite entertaining. It is like watching a 5 year old getting a time out. After endless bullying, not sharing, holding his breath, and screaming, NO, NO, I won't do it, you can't make me; his best buddy gets expelled. Now little George is willing to play nice on the playground and promises to work well with others if they include him in all their reindeer games.

Lets see if how long it will last :)

Pages Read

  • Book Club : 0
  • Fun Book: 0

Top 5

  • Favorite Things (This week):
  • 1. Best DVD- Devil Wears Prada
  • 2. Best Show- Ugg...re-runville
  • 3. Addiction- holiday cookies
  • 4. Music- CD Mix from Katie
  • 5. Way to Relax- Bubble Baths