« Home | Fresh Start » | What's New » | A beautiful day (July 27th) » | ‘I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on B... » | Let the sewing and tantrums begin… » | My Obsession » | To Pod or not to Pod... » | Bill...where have you gone? » | Top 10 reasons why I'm a democrat » | A little thing called fate… »

AUF WIEDERSEHEN



Ha ha! The evil Keith is oooooouuuuutt. Do you like my handy photoshopping skills to the left? What a scandalous episode. As they say, cheater's never prosper. I am so happy he is gone...I couldn't stand him any longer. I was thrilled, however, that Angela made such a dramatic comeback! Good for her. I loved her rosette buttons, way to make her team work for her.

Until next week, I bid my beloved Tim, adieu.

You are a photoshop genius! I love it!

as much as i think angela is just weird, and not in a good way, i loved her outfit. and i understand her obsession with rosettes, mine is for spirals.

good for you on photoshop - see, you don't need me!

I wouldn't go so far to say I don't need your help still nor would I go so far as say I'm a genius. Maybe a Photoshop enthusiast for now :)

Post a Comment