What's New
Here is my list:
1. Finished reading “Catch a Wave” (a biography on the rise, fall and redemption of Beach Boy Brian Wilson). Fascinating, informative and finished in four days! And of course, I was downloading all things Beach Boys.
2. Picked back up with “Confederacy of Dunces”, I’m at pg. 60 but I have 14 days to finish.
3. Trying to learn Photoshop which is quite an undertaking. I have finally figured out the whole layers thing!
4. Favorite new tune: JT’s Sexy Back. Very different and enjoyable.
5. Going to see my Melissa live at Dodge in August (thanks to Cynthia for being a good pal!).
1. Finished reading “Catch a Wave” (a biography on the rise, fall and redemption of Beach Boy Brian Wilson). Fascinating, informative and finished in four days! And of course, I was downloading all things Beach Boys.
2. Picked back up with “Confederacy of Dunces”, I’m at pg. 60 but I have 14 days to finish.
3. Trying to learn Photoshop which is quite an undertaking. I have finally figured out the whole layers thing!
4. Favorite new tune: JT’s Sexy Back. Very different and enjoyable.
5. Going to see my Melissa live at Dodge in August (thanks to Cynthia for being a good pal!).