Bill...where have you gone?

I saw the man! I am so impressed with my little treo for taking such a good photo.
What a thrill of a lifetime to get to hear not just a former President speak, but Bill "freakin" Clinton. I was maybe 150 feet away from his greatness and didn't have to pay for a $1000 plate dinner. In fact, I was able to stay just long enough to hear him finish his hour long speech before I had to hightail it out of there for the airport so I didn't even get my rubbery chicken lunch or get to listen to the Q&A portion or autographs. I was a bit bitter until this morning. You see I was stuck at the airport with weather delays for 3 hours and my luggage was both lost and waterlogged. 3 precious hours that I could have gotten my IF Book (Republican vs. Democrat) signed. Yes, signed!!! Then I woke up today and realized how lucky I was just to be there; the fact that traveling to Little Rock was like going through the Bermuda Triangle and I had to put up with some wackos (colleagues) was in fact all worth it.
I am SO JEALOUS!!!!
sigh
Posted by
Me |
6:12 PM
I am even more jealous than Cynthia!!
Posted by
Unknown |
6:57 PM
It was pretty cool,I have to admit.
Posted by
blogedyblogblog |
10:51 AM
Ha ha deej
Posted by
Me |
9:22 AM