R.I.P.

Yes, it is true my beloved and trusty iPod did die. I cannot believe how truly sad one can get over a gadget, but trust me you can. I can’t even bring myself to throw poddy away. Maybe I can use it for a coaster? Any suggestions welcomed. My hubby tried all he could to keep it alive and even went so far as to wait in line at the genius bar. Who knew you can make reservations for this on line? He even surprised me and bought me a brand spankin’ new 30gig video iPod that very day; rather than saving the tax and buying it from Amazon just so I wouldn’t have to go through the weekend jonesin’ for my music. A big gold star goes out to Scott for being such a good husband and not rolling his eyes at me but understanding my plight.
Besides discovering the joy of watching old grey’s anatomy episodes and playing pac man on my new baby; I have also discovered iPod swapping. What is swapping you may ask?! Well, it is not as dirty as you may think. It is when you and a co-worker, friend, complete stranger trade iPod’s for a certain amount of time and listen to their library of tunes. My swapping buddy is Kristina in the business office. She is just about as random as I am with our genre of music and what is even better we have very similar tastes in music! So we swap for the entire day and get a break from listening to the same artists over and over and even find new gems to listen to. I have turned her on to: Jeff Buckley and Guster. In turn I have discovered: Anne McCue, who totally rocks!
Try and find an iPod buddy today and do some swapping!!!
I totally understand. I don't think I'm going to be able to give up Frogger when he goes. I can't sell him, lord knows. I may jsut use him for a 4 gig favorites pod, and get the 80 gig for teh general library and movies.
Scott really pulled a good one that day, fo sho.
Posted by
Me |
6:35 PM
Yes, he done good.
Posted by
blogedyblogblog |
10:49 AM