Let the sewing and tantrums begin…


Project Runway is back, finally! It is almost making summer t.v. bearable. Especially since Kathy Griffin’s show is over for now. How much have I missed Tim Gunn (too much to even try to go into it in such a small space so I’ll spare you)? We are in episode 2 and I haven’t really found myself as enamored with this group as much as PR2 but we have only just begun. As early as it is, there have been a couple of major shockers to get our juices flowing. First is the premature departure of Malan. I was certain he was going to annoy me for a least 6 more episodes. I couldn’t stand him from the minute he opened his bizarrely European (anyone have a guess to where he is pretending to be from?) affected mouth but I was sure that he had the chops to outlast a few of the newbies. Oh how the mighty and obnoxious have fallen. Now we find out the front runner and unparalleled cockiness of Keith is in question for *gasp* plagiarizing one of his portfolios that he submitted. Do I smell the return of our overly gelled, euro trash reject, Malan? Keep in mind that the season teasers did show my beloved Tim telling someone that they would have to ask them to leave?! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…
I can hardly wait for next week’s installment. I am so happy all over right now.
I am loving this new season. My friend Tara and I have been scheduling gorls nights and watching all things reality on Wednesday nights! Malan?? Crazy MF - he will be back, I bet!
Posted by
Unknown |
3:49 PM