« Home | Bill...where have you gone? » | Top 10 reasons why I'm a democrat » | A little thing called fate… » | School’s out for summer » | LOST THAT LOVING FEELING? » | Sad Songs Say So Much » | Things are coming up rosie » | Vacation Malaise » | I Hate Change » | Top Sexiest Songs Ever! »

To Pod or not to Pod...

While I still have to do my list of most inspiring films, I was intrigued by Deejah’s “What’s on my iPod” list. Here is a list of the first 15 songs that came on when I put my little poddy on shuffle:

1. Cherish- Madonna
2. No Other Way- Jack Johnson
3. Simply Beautiful- Queen Latifah
4. The Sweetest Gift- Sade
5. Don’t Worry Baby- Billy Joel
6. Oh Marie- Michael Buble
7. Sir Duke- Stevie Wonder
8. This Fire- Franz Ferdinand
9. Can I Get a Witness- Marvin Gaye
10. Demons- Guster
11. In the Dark- Ben Lee
12. La Vie Boheme- Rent Soundtrack
13. Time After Time- Eva Cassidy
14. Don’t Let Go- En Vogue
15. Angels Would Fall- Melissa Etheridge

Not a bad list, if I do say.

I need to borrow the rent soundtrack! Can Scott burn a copy for me??

Pretty please?

I can burn it for you myself :) I will have it for you on Saturday.

Post a Comment