« Home | To Pod or not to Pod... » | Bill...where have you gone? » | Top 10 reasons why I'm a democrat » | A little thing called fate… » | School’s out for summer » | LOST THAT LOVING FEELING? » | Sad Songs Say So Much » | Things are coming up rosie » | Vacation Malaise » | I Hate Change »

My Obsession


This month it is Jeff Buckley. I am just mesmorized by his story and his music. So prolific and talented for someone so young. Too bad for music fans that he died at age 30; leaving those fans who were always with him and those of us who are starting to get to know him wondering what could have been.

If you have a few moments check out the official jeff buckley site at: www.jeffbuckley.com
It lets you stream his music, videos and even a short biopic on him.

Fascinating, I am telling you!

My top 5 favorites:
Hallelujah
I want someone badly
Last goodbye
Lover, you should have come over
Creep (cover of radiohead)