Apple is Evil!

And Steve Jobs the Devil!
Yes, you read correctly! Today they unveiled the latest line of iPods and iTunes store. The new iPod has an 80GB capacity, 30% lighter, 60% brighter screen, more battery power, and has movie and video game downloads. Yes, friends we are talking Pac Man and Texas Hold ‘Em at my finger tips and more user friendly than the phone downloads! iTunes is now selling new release DVD movies to download the same day they are released on DVD!! The shuffle is now the size of a matchbook and comes with a handy little clip!!! I cannot keep up with all the new gadgets. Apple has become my crack. I love them, I am addicted to all my new electronics but the problem lies in that they release a new , faster, better, sleeker and smaller version every 6 mos.! It is becoming almost as difficult as predicting the stock market. Do I wait until the next unveiling to see if the urban legend of the virtual click wheel comes to fruition? Or wait for the wireless synching?!?!?! I just don’t know what to do. I have a 3rd generation iPod so I still have the archaic black and white screen without the video and photo library playback. The new iPod would be a mass improvement since my little pod is very well worn and has a hiccup every few days but the minute I buy the new video/movie iPod that damn virtual click wheel full screen version will come out a month later. There is also on the horizon the new iFilm entertainment unit to plug you’re your tv and an upcoming iPhone. I am going to go insane! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
If it makes you feel any better, my iPod is 2nd generation. Hey, about time you updated your blog, too, by the way!
Posted by
Unknown |
8:34 PM
I know, I know. But I haven't had anything interesting to say. I have had quite boring few weeks.
Posted by
blogedyblogblog |
9:51 AM
i'm on my 3rd ipod
i just don't look at the ads unless my friend blogs on them
i'm getting the 80 gig for my b-day as a present to me
so there ;-)
hands messed up, typing w/thumb
Posted by
Me |
6:23 AM
mine is really starting to act freaky--skipping alot. I may have to breakdown but now that microsoft came out with theirs (screen bigger/wireless synch). You know the new one really has to be coming!
Posted by
blogedyblogblog |
11:49 AM
Mine is skipping too. May have to upgrade my 2nd generation old school version...
Posted by
Lara |
6:58 PM