« Home | My must see for fall » | AUF WIEDERSEHEN » | Fresh Start » | What's New » | A beautiful day (July 27th) » | ‘I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on B... » | Let the sewing and tantrums begin… » | My Obsession » | To Pod or not to Pod... » | Bill...where have you gone? »

Ask a Mexican!




There is a new column in many of the alternative papers that I work for. It is called Ask a Mexican. This is a hysterical column that answers most of the innane questions only white people can think of (it is always worth a chuckle or two).
Ask A Mexican




Here is the answer to the #1 question that I always get!



Mexican Restaurants by category

Authentic and Cheap:
-Carolina’s
-La Canasta
-Chico’s Tacos

Where to take the white people:
-Ajo Al’s
-Carlos O’Briens
-Aunt Chiladas

The favorites:
-Los Dos Molinos
-Barrio Café
-La Parria Suiza
-Frank and Lupes

Best Tequila Selection:
Via De Los Santos

Best Tucson restaurant I wish was in Phoenix:
-Mi Nidito

For a Gringa, I think I like most of the listings. No Via De Los Santos for me tho.

There. I commented.

I am very thankful! And you are right...for a Gringa you do have a good variety of restaurants you frequent.

Mmmm... you're making me hungry! I'm glad you included Mi Nidito, too.

It has my favorite mexican dish of all time...a birria chimichanga! As Lara once called it, "sex on a plate."

I really enjoy Via de los Santos!

Post a Comment